Active Members are companies that shell, grade, blanch, sort, contract pack, dice, market or sell, roast or package tree nuts or peanuts including value-added processors of tree nut or peanut products (i.e. Candy, Bakery, and Ice Cream products) sold in either consumer or industrial packages. Currently, the PTNPA has active members who are large global companies as well as smaller family-owned businesses.
Annual Membership Dues for Active Members:
- $3,000 for companies with annual total sales of less than $10 million
- $5,000 for companies with annual total sales of more than $10 million
Associate Members are companies that provide supplies (equipment, packaging, etc.) or services (brokerage, consulting, warehousing, etc.) to the tree nut and/or peanut industries. Our Associate Members are terrific resources for our Active Members and for the industry.
Annual Membership Dues for Associate Members:
- $2,000 for all Associate Members, regardless of annual sales
Industry Affiliate Members
Industry Affiliate Members are trade associations or similar entities (i.e. Commissions or Boards) that represent the interests of companies that shell, grade, blanch, sort, contract-pack, market and sell, dice, roast or package nuts or related products. As valued partners in the industry, this class of Membership is automatically offered co-branding opportunities.
Annual Membership Dues/Investments for Industry Affiliate Members:
- $2,000 for all Industry Affiliate Members
This new category was designed with the idea of giving Industry Affiliate Members greater exposure and opportunities to “co-brand” and collaborate with the PTNPA in a more formal/organized manner, likely in one or more of the following ways:
- Co-branding logo inclusion on Industry Fact Sheets created by PTNPA
- Logo placement on mutually agreed upon portion of PTNPA.org (Member Category or Collaborate page)
- Opportunity for Preferred Pricing Sponsorship at PTNPA Convention, Technical Forum or Networking Event(s)
- Product samples/promotional materials at PTNPA events as approved by the PTNPA Marketing Committee
- Co-hosting of industry related events/programs and/or reports